We will have hotrod, chopper, and kustom parts and vehicles for sale here from now on. Most of these are items for sale by Old Gold Garage Co. If you have something for sale you can email it to me at oldgoldgarage@att.net and if it's not lame I will post it when I have time(in other words, no mopeds, mustangs, or ground effect kits) thanks
Dan

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

60's drag rod bubble top project car-SOLD



SOLD


I was originally building it as a Coffin body slingshot front engine dragster that is street legal that could do nostalgia bracket racing. (!) I have the CAD drawings for the frame and build plan.

If you want to sponsor the car and have it built to your specs, that can be arranged. We have a Pro shop that can do anything.

I will also consider a Harley or Harley parts trade deal.

Photos here:

Thanks,
Ritch




No comments:

Post a Comment