We will have hotrod, chopper, and kustom parts and vehicles for sale here from now on. Most of these are items for sale by Old Gold Garage Co. If you have something for sale you can email it to me at oldgoldgarage@att.net and if it's not lame I will post it when I have time(in other words, no mopeds, mustangs, or ground effect kits) thanks
Dan

Thursday, December 22, 2011

'66 LeMans/GTO tribute project-SOLD





The motor has a fresh set of heads. I put a bunch of money into the motor last month, including a new cam, plugs, wires, cap, rebuilt carb. All the steering components are new, and the upper and lower a Arms have all new bushings. The inner fenders are new and installed, as well as a new battery tray. I just put a new set of Cooper Cobra raised white letter tires on the nicely refinished rally II's, and new beauty rings. I installed the eibach lowering springs in the front, but I left the stock springs in the rear because I like the rake. I've got all the stainless trim from around the car, including the front and rear window frames. All the window glass is in tack and is still in the doors and it all works fine. The rear window glass is out of the car and in good shape. The windshield is out of the car and is cracked. It has a new GTO hood with scoop insert.
I'm probably forgetting a bunch of stuff. Email me with any questions. text 818-438-0216 or email Brian4bes@gmail.com
As far as trades go, offer whatever you have to trade. Car, truck, vintage Van, motorcycles, vintage trailer, whatever.

1 comment: