We will have hotrod, chopper, and kustom parts and vehicles for sale here from now on. Most of these are items for sale by Old Gold Garage Co. If you have something for sale you can email it to me at oldgoldgarage@att.net and if it's not lame I will post it when I have time(in other words, no mopeds, mustangs, or ground effect kits) thanks
Dan

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sweet Riviera for sale

Joey from QOTSA '65 For Sale....I would if I could.





1965 Buick Riviera (BLK on BLK)
401 Nailhead.
Air Ride Suspension
New upper a arms and sway bars
Pefect interior and headliner
Alpine hideaway screen CD player w/ removable face, amps, sub, iPod hook up, dual batterues
All interior & extorior lights work
14x7 reverse 96 spoke strait lace zeniths w/ 520s
Straight body w/ all mint condition moulding and trim.
Factory tilt wheel
Factory power seats, windows & windwigs.

$ 30K OBO
Contact: 47knucklesickle@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment